Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi ecoblue combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Whats your thoughts on these then?

The pcb/fan are one unit, price is high so at some stage could be quite pricey, they look ok inside, no drain point on ISO valves/ hydroblock which I don't feel is good if you're working on boiler only in the future.cant remember is vessel behind boiler, if so massive no no for me can't remember if it was the main eco I was looking at though. Any new boiler I personally leave for a year or so to get feed back etc once others have fitted. Remember the ideal logic first year me included thought they were the best things on the market, safely now I'm replacing sumps/main heat exchangers, electrodes/spark gens etc etc but for the price give it a go and let us know how you found it

Well thats why i have decided to fit one tomorrow , price was good value however paranoid about the issue Baxi had with the GA .
J have heard that Baxi learned from that fiasco tho

Well thats why i have decided to fit one tomorrow , price was good value however paranoid about the issue Baxi had with the GA .
J have heard that Baxi learned from that fiasco tho

Is the vessel on the side or behind? Most underrated part to maintain but can cause a host of issues if not, the other thing I noticed they have the 200/400 new range out as well as the 100, so either baxi are very confident of the eco blue range or they washed their hands on any more to be produced, as for the gas valve issue only time will tell,I bumped into a baxi rep in plumb centre a little while ago and he didn't mention the eco blue but spoke about the 200/400 rangewhich could mean they don't rate them? Keep us posted pal

It didn't went to pick it up from suppliers and it had never been delivered so fitted a logic !

Your joking mate atleast if was a short warranty you can do the breakdowns , didn't fancy fitting a baxi 200/400 range?

Your joking mate atleast if was a short warranty you can do the breakdowns , didn't fancy fitting a baxi 200/400 range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi ecoblue combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock