Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi duotec 40 flow restrictor on mains in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abersoch

Hi - just installing my own Baxi duo tec 40 as have had new water mains supply and water pressure is very powerful. On installing I noticed in the manual it says there is a flow restrictor built into the cold water inlet tail nut which connects onto the jig - my question is why would they restrict the flow only on the 40kw model, as I only bought this model to achieve as best hot water flow rate as possible.
it can be removed it's only a small piece of plastic loosely inside the nut, any ideas ?

thanks

are you gas safe reg?

I'd be amazed. Op pm me your gas safe details. Amaze me.

No DIY boiler advice offered here.

Hi - just installing my own Baxi duo tec 40 as have had new water mains supply and water pressure is very powerful. On installing I noticed in the manual it says there is a flow restrictor built into the cold water inlet tail nut which connects onto the jig - my question is why would they restrict the flow only on the 40kw model, as I only bought this model to achieve as best hot water flow rate as possible.
it can be removed it's only a small piece of plastic loosely inside the nut, any ideas ?

thanks

Could you give me the serial number as different flow switches are used

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi duotec 40 flow restrictor on mains in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock