Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Duo-Tec won't repressurise in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I am unable to repressurise my boiler after draining to remove some pipes. I have done this several times before it was moved into the loft. The guy who moved boiler is stumped and recons boiler is faulty. It's only 3 years old. Only a small amount of water enters boiler before it stops. Guage shows no reading and fault code is 118 or 119 low pressure (not home atm). Only 1 rad on system atm as replastering if this means anything Why won't it fill up? Any help appreciated

Can you post a photo of the filling loop? It could be the handle has rounded off. Are you bleeding the radiator too? Are the flow and return valves open?

Can you post a photo of the filling loop? It could be the handle has rounded off. Are you bleeding the radiator too? Are the flow and return valves open?
Thanks for replying.
The radiator has no air.
20221009_122616.jpg

Yes F&R both open. It could be as I said a rounded plastic head (try removing and turning with an adjustable spanner) or the system is too full and trapped air as only 1 rad.

Filling loop on the right way eg arrow pointing to the flexi on the right valve ?

Filling loop on the right way eg arrow pointing to the flexi on the right valve
Yes F&R both open. It could be as I said a rounded plastic head (try removing and turning with an adjustable spanner) or the system is too full and trapped air as only 1 rad.
Fixed now. Was as simple as opening the rad valves. Didn't think this would prevent the boiler from pressurising. Many thanks for your guidance 🙂

Reply to Baxi Duo-Tec won't repressurise in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock