Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Boiler - Water Not Getting Hot 1st thing in morning in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Our Baxi boiler works fine most of the time but the last few days it does not heat the water first thing in the morning and occasionally later on in the day too. It still works most of the time, e.g. for baths. The pressure is fine even when the water isn't heating.

I've had a look online and it appears as though it could be a heat exchanger or diverter valve but I'd greatly appreciate any advice or anything I can check before calling Baxi.

The boiler is under 7 years old but I haven't had it serviced since my plumber insisted on frankly ridiculous covid measures - is the Baxi boiler still under warranty if it hasn't been serviced for 3 years?

Much appreciate any advice

Sorry to say no warranty as not been serviced etc

Time to call a heating engineer out

Speak to Baxi regards the warranty, as they may be able to reinstate it for you (have read this on another forum), if they say no, either get them out for a fixed price repair or local engineer.

Reply to Baxi Boiler - Water Not Getting Hot 1st thing in morning in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock