Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi boiler just installed.... gurgling sounds. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Max Thomas

Hi. New Baxi 619 heat boiler installed last week. Type with a hot water cylinder.
Lots of water / gurgling sounds when hearing switched on. Plus the boiler ignites and stays on for approx 10 minutes then switches off. Then comes back on after a few minutes.... this cycle repeats.

Any advice please?

Chances are there’s still air in the system circulating round did the installs tell you to check your system in a week and maybe top up the pressure if sealed ?

Reply to Baxi boiler just installed.... gurgling sounds. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Baxi boilers (with HAGC03 BX01 motherboard) have a parameter, named "Ignition delay (for HO)". It is the Parameter 74. My question is that what mean it exactly? I search a parameter that same like vaillant"Max. anti-cycl. time: Heating" mean:
Replies
Views
I need some advice please. My Baxi boiler went recently faulty. A Baxi engineer came and fixed it in 10 minutes, he said that the ignition lead was connected incorrectly. He said that although the boiler was working, it was struggling until it failed. The boiler was serviced 2 months ago by a...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope someone can help with this. My central heating system has a Worcester gas combi boiler, paired with a nest thermostat and a megaflo cylinder. When the boiler starts in the morning, the radiators start to warm up ok, but this is accompanied by a loud whining of the pipes attached to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler up until now with regular servicing. When the heating is turned on the boiler ignites and looks to start up but then a few seconds in, knocking sounds...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock