Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Bermuda BBU 15 he in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

JusKel

Gas Engineer
Old client reported this issue before moving house. New owner has contacted me since for same.
Boiler set to come on with timeclock. They notice the house is cold, check boiler and it's displaying OFF in fire-front display in side. Reset boiler afaik (else press on/off) and away it goes until next time which seems random.
Anyone come across this before ?

It seems to be the small control panel switching itself off. Should only display OFF when turned off by the on/off button. When on/standby it should display temperature with a small vertical bar when getting call then a flame symbol when firing.

Reply to Baxi Bermuda BBU 15 he in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock