Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 836 Vs Worcester Bosch 8000 35kw in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all.

My glowworm e50 has seen better days.

Situation = 4 bedroom detached house, header tanks in the loft, all the rads are singles, they are all the originals from 1996. No TRVS. Some are rusted on the bottoms. Vented heat only.

Essentially, it's time to spend some money.

Got two quotes on the table.

12x rads, valves circa £1700 which I am happy with (decent rads and valves)
Baxi 836 10 year warranty
Or Worcester Bosch 800 12 year warranty
Both 35kw.

About £335 difference if I want the Worcester Bosch.

Or there is a wild card with the
viessmann vitodens 100-w, which sits in between these prices

Spending between 4500 to £5000, not sure if I am overwhelmed by making the decision.

Any help welcome.

Are these standard boilers or Combi’s. Asking as didn’t realise Baxi did a 35kw standard boiler. Personally I’m not a massive fan of fitting Combi’s in 4 bed houses.

i think the viessman modulates better than most so from that point.....fit viessman sytem boilers in large houses ...great..
but i love the baxi as far simpler in controls .for (smaller) homes.
both good boilers.

They are all combi's
Lucky, we have two electric showers. The baxi is the 836
Good boiler and 10 year warranty if the engineer is on the scheme. Price is not to bad. Are they vat registered and where are you in the world?

I’ve heard they are good and they seem like a good product, but if I’m honest I haven’t fitted enough of them to give an accurate opinion.

I was a Worcester lad now a baxi in my opinion there a better boiler

Reply to Baxi 836 Vs Worcester Bosch 8000 35kw in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock