Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 80 HE Plus. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2ODAN

My grandmother has a new ideal boiler put in from warmfront. Whats left is a fully working baxi boiler, its been serviced by baxi every year (its 3 years old), its had new motherboard and is fully working.
Not sure on price don't know what it worth.

So why did she go for a boiler change, I suppose it was free and sold to her, effectively depriving someone who actually needed a boiler!! Still after a year granny will regret having anything to do with warmfront and ideal based on what Ive sen of warnmfront installs

From what i have seen they have not done to bad a job. Time will tell, i did warn her though. She needed a powerflush and they said they would do it, but they managed to talk her into a new boiler install funny that is. Wonder if its got anything to do with the 2k labour they get. Thing is the new ideal boiler comes with a 3 year warranty and hers is out so its justified, really she was talked into it.

Yes she will live to regret it as the baxi never got used much so is still in very good condition.
Gran goes abroad to live for 3 months over the winter period so the boiler rarely got used. Its obvious looking at it its in very good nick all nice and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 80 HE Plus. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock