Search the forum,

Discuss baxi 80 eco combi. loss of pressure. need help please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

studley

Have recently bought property, have never had more than 1bar of pressure with either taps on. Pressure has now fallen to zero and am unsure ho
w to repressurise properly. The water has always been hot on demand in kitchen but luke warm at best in bathroom. Compounding the problem now is that the 3 inlet/outlet valves are starting to drip and pump is overheating due to loss of pressure i presume? Boiler will not ignite at all. Any help would be fantastic, thankyou.

u need to find your filling loop to repressurise the heating system and the boiler will then work. pressurise to 1 bar on gauge

from what I can gather the filling loop is not performing properly for a start, that may need replacing. As for pressure drop it could be a leak; pressure relief valve passing (check the pipe outside); expansion vessel needs repriming or even damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 80 eco combi. loss of pressure. need help please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock