Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 105he keeps cutting out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boiler keeps stalling. If I wiggle the wires on a micro switch. It restarts. Have ordered a new switch but concerned it may be the (igniter?) Valve below.any advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105he keeps cutting out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Baxi boilers (with HAGC03 BX01 motherboard) have a parameter, named "Ignition delay (for HO)". It is the Parameter 74. My question is that what mean it exactly? I search a parameter that same like vaillant"Max. anti-cycl. time: Heating" mean:
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the temp just goes down and then flashes up 0c. From what I can see this error code means blocked burner? The oven also will not ignite. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
I need some advice please. My Baxi boiler went recently faulty. A Baxi engineer came and fixed it in 10 minutes, he said that the ignition lead was connected incorrectly. He said that although the boiler was working, it was struggling until it failed. The boiler was serviced 2 months ago by a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the past year the hot water when turned on was intermittent. I repressurised the expansion vessel to 1 bar and the hot water switch when turned on worked...
Replies
Views
D
Baxi 105he fault code blocked condensate trap? Removed terminals disconnected the pipes undid fixings removed trap and gave it a good clean out then refitted? Boiler still showing same fault code after a lot of head scratching I changed the terminals over from there original positions on the...
Replies
Views
David Tait
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock