Search the forum,

Discuss Battery powered RF thermostat receiver OR thermostat with auxiliary temperature sensor? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 115098

Hi,

I would really appreciate your help with this issue. I'm looking a wireless boiler thermostat with a receiver that is battery powered, or a battery powered thermostat that can read a wireless temperature sensor.

The problem that i'm trying to solve is that my current thermostat is located in a bad location (in a room without radiators) and I want to move it without having to redo the wiring. The current thermostat uses only two wires (common and call for heat) controlling a single normally-closed 220v valve.

The only one that seems compatible is the EU Nest E, sadly that app is unsupported in my country. Meaning that I can't create a Nest account.

Thanks!

Felipe

Reply to Battery powered RF thermostat receiver OR thermostat with auxiliary temperature sensor? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock