Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom waste pipe routing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

I’m putting in a new bathroom above the kitchen and need to route the waste from the bathroom from above into a 4” in the kitchen. Is there a limit to the number of turns I should be making before the 1.5” feed into the boss?
I ask because there’re a load of copper pipes running along the wall and I need to bring it away from the wall a little to feed into the boss.
Not very well described but hopefully the photo helps! The waste will feed in from the right.

Cheers

59B03E33-8DA6-4C2B-8D01-08D697528F06.jpeg

Hi,

The boss is quite high off the floor & could do with being lower to get good fall on pipe.

I would use x2 45/135degree elbows to get pipe off wall to boss on 4" pipe or twist pipe and use x1 45 degree connector into re-positioned boss.

If you are lifting floor level you may be ok for pipe fall with bath but if fitting a shower it will have a pretty high step into it,

thanks,

Andy

Run the kitchen waste into the boss on the side n 4" up to the new bathroom. Gonna need a durgo at a high level or vent to atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom waste pipe routing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock