Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom tiling advice? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys. How many of you do bathrooms from top to bottom with installs? Do you do all of it or just the plumbing? Also if you do do the tiling who do you find are the best price wise? Cheers guys.

I only do tiling if it’s fairly straightforward, when they want mosaics I get my mate in, I haven’t got the patience for those EVIL tiny tiles 🤬

Ah got you. It's very rare I supply the tiles. I get the customer to have a look online at tile mountain. Found them to be very good at price, quality and delivery. Or so the customers tell me. They do a good sample service.

Reply to Bathroom tiling advice? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock