Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Tap bore size in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Will be fitting a central bath mixer on the bath and would like some advice on the fittings to use. I have existing 15mm speedfit that I have currently blanked off. As the taps will be central mounted then it will be difficult to gain access so will need to fit taps prior to fitting to back wall. Do I go for the JG Speedfit flex, but internal bore is 10mm. Will this cause me problems with reducing down??? System is Combi Boiler - Mains water fed. Can anyone give advice on this?

I would avoid fitting an inaccessible tap to a bath nowadays bearing in mind their likely quality and the need to replace some time down the line. Is it possible to bury pipes in the wall and have a tap hanging off them above the bath? Much easier to work on.

Reply to Bathroom Tap bore size in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock