Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Mixer Tap - Tapping Noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Roca bathroom mixer tap, when hot water drains through the trap there is a high pitch tapping noise which sounds like it’s coming from within the mixer or trap itself.

It’s not a knocking noise like the pipe rubbing on stud wall as it’s very a high pitch noise. Sometimes it can be heard when the tap is not even in use.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to Bathroom Mixer Tap - Tapping Noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had new taps fitted within the last year on my bathroom sink. When turning on both the hot or cold tap, there is a vibration/squeaking noise, if the turn the tap fully on the noise stops. I have replaced the flexible hoses to both taps and fitted in-line isolation valves. The noise is now...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hi all My neighbour has recently completed some bathroom renovations and in the process installed wall-mounted mixer taps (previously cross taps). This is creating a significant gushing sound through our shared wall when water is running through the tap. Has anyone heard of this before and...
Replies
Views
About 9 months now, started suffering intermittent but frequent hydraulic shock thwacks, sometimes very violent, below Harvey's water softener in mains cold copper pipe. So far, water tank ballcock replaced, kitchen mixer tap replaced, Harvey's serviced the water softener, approx. 5 years old...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock