Search the forum,

Discuss Bath tap identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Helo, I'm needing help to identify a bath tap that needs a new cartridge. Its only identifying feature is HB on the tap body, in capitals. It is part of a three-part system, tap, spout and hand shower hose, that was installed in 2003. It is not Heritage Bathrooms. Any help please?

Attachments

• HB Bath tap2.jpg
    HB Bath tap2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 17
  • HB Bath tap3.jpg
    HB Bath tap3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone! A new home owner here and having leakage issues with taps. Could someone possibly help to identify the manufacturer? Both tap and shower are over 10 years old. It's a 4cm stock valve, which is non-standard and needs replacing

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-09-15 at 12.43.26 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-15 at 12.43.26 (1).jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 6
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-15 at 12.43.26 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-15 at 12.43.26 (2).jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-15 at 12.43.26 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-15 at 12.43.26 (3).jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-15 at 12.43.26.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-15 at 12.43.26.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Bath tap identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way to undo the tap / take it apart to get to the cartridge. So he's saying the only way to fix it is to replace the sink taps which would mean also...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom less fugly. I was removing the bath and shower taps to replace, but while removing the bath spout (which had no nut to undo), the threaded section of the pipe broke. I thought the bit that broke must...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock