• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Bath mixer tap identification in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Greyman

Bath mixer tap manufacturer identification

I have a drip on the cold side of my quarter turn bath mixer. I cant isolate the feed as the isolation valves were installed face down
against the floor!
If some kind soul could identify the make/manufacturer I could source a new cartridge. My guess is the mixer is approx 15 years
old. Image attached.

Thank you

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Reply to Bath mixer tap identification in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net