Search the forum,

Discuss Bath filler/thermostatic shower q in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badbob

I'm getting a thermostatic shower. Is this seperate piping prior to the bath filler, so can I just buy a standard bath filler tap?

I'm getting a thermostatic shower. Is this seperate piping prior to the bath filler, so can I just buy a standard bath filler tap?
Well yes it is 'separate piping prior to the bath filler',however we need to know the house plumbing system to advise how separate the pipework should be :)

Right I'm looking at buying some taps.

Getting this one for the bath, but I know I need one for the shower but which one?

Ceramix Alto 2 Hole Bath Filler

and

Ceramix Alto Wall Shower

and
Ceramix Alto Wall Bath/Shower

and

Ceramix Alto Built in Shower

and

Ceramix Alto 2 Hole Bath Shower Mixer

I know the last one isn't the one to buy, just pointing it out. I don't like those types where you have to flick between turning on bath/shower, I find they wear out quickly, as you change between each one a couple of times a day, and seem to leak.

Which one should I go for?

Or do I go for one of these?

Contour Q-622 Concealed twin thermostatic shower valve & slide rail (Chrome+Gold). - Bathroom Taps and ShowersContour Q-622 Concealed twin thermostatic shower valve & slide rail (Chrome+Gold). - Bathroom Taps and Showers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath filler/thermostatic shower q in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock