Search the forum,

Discuss Basin tap - Armitage Shanks Sensorflow Solo S8135AA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISS_Ian

Hi there
Sensorflow tap.jpg

I have a few of these taps at work and one is very intermittent and sometimes comes on on its own. I have taken the cover off the control box and there is a green led flashing away. The red one comes on when the solenoid valve clicks on. Quite often I can put my hand near the sensor and nothing happens, the green led still flashes but the red led doesn't come on. Do I need a new tap or just the control box. Is there any other fault finding I can try ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basin tap - Armitage Shanks Sensorflow Solo S8135AA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, Looking for someone who can please help solve this problem and fix our boiler. Staffs area. CH seems fine. Boiler can be coaxed into full burn with the fan spinning at full speed, so I think everythings fine on the gas/air/flue/condensate side of things. If there is DHW demand on the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello there. I wonder whether anyone could suggest what may be the issue with the hot water in my bathroom. I have asked four different plumbers who have come to the house to do work and none of them had a clue. Basically, when I turn on the hot tap on the bath, black bits come out in the...
Replies
Views
CharlieMcT
C
Greetings All One Week Before Christmas, Ok got this British Gas 330+ my late mother had installed 10 years ago. Been working OK ish up till now then suddenly hell freezes over. First the Central heating wont come on (green light)afternew batteries from the WF Hall Thermo Wireless...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock