Search the forum,

Discuss Basin tap 3 tap hole mixer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

879748E6-8234-465A-B9AE-68F27EC0EAE2.jpeg
Does anyone know where I can get one of these or even know what there called typed in every flexi tap connector I can think of but nothing’s like this mixer style

Attachments

• 74AA2606-9EC1-4431-A446-AAEAC445FD08.jpeg
    74AA2606-9EC1-4431-A446-AAEAC445FD08.jpeg
    326.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 367E51DE-0C8A-40CD-BE4B-17D1D813A505.jpeg
    367E51DE-0C8A-40CD-BE4B-17D1D813A505.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 12
1. Its not a standard part, but proprietary to the tap maker.
2. Unless you know the make and model of the tap I don't believe you will find it.
3. Even if you do find the make and model, unless it is a well known make, you probably can't get spares for it.
4. If it were me I'd replace the taps.

Reply to Basin tap 3 tap hole mixer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace it with a mixer tap one if I paid the difference? (I'm guessing no but it's worth a try). How much more complicated and time consuming is it to...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work out the product name/brand/type then I can work out how to remove the tap handles (no obvious indices so presuming they pull off some how). Would...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head covers only need to change the tap head covers really Problem is the old tap head covers wont turn! Any ideas please? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some horror stories about these bursting / leaking so would prefer rigid fixings like the existing ones they are replacing. I'm looking to purchase this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap cold/hot water feed is connected via connectors/fittings as shown in attached picture. Can anyone please advise how to disconnect tap from these fittings as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock