• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Baseboard heat problemsThank you. in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andrew DeRush

Oil fired boiler is heating my cellar but not my first floor, I have hot water baseboard heat. Thank you.

Reply to Baseboard heat problemsThank you. in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

S
Thanks for all the responses. The temperature outside is around 36-46 in NYC. The system was serviced about a month ago and had been working find...
Replies
Views
Sepehr84
S
E
I would say either incorrectly wired also need to check dip switches are all correct on the pcb, never seen one but that was quick look at the...
Replies
Views
Gasmk1
Gasmk1
M
What burner is it please? Is the burner igniting and going to lockout?
Replies
Views
SJB060685
SJB060685
J
  • Poll
Any concensus on heating oil additives? Bought a couple bottles of this stuff on amazon it appears to get good reviews: My boiler is a new...
Replies
Views
JC22024
J
thedtjs
No it’s not normal. I would suspect the pump, or a motorised valve initially.
Replies
Views
Undertrained
U

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum