Search the forum,

Discuss Ball park figure for a flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Iguana and EAGA where terrible installs, thrown in at high cost to the government.

And the customer. My last job for them was a heat only swap. The customer asked me how much I thought job should cost I said max £1800 she apparently had to put £1000 and she was given over £2000 I said you've been ripped of completely said to the manager I cant RIP people off.

Haha... iguana! The happy days of warmfront. I worked for ECGS, but me and team use to install full heats in a day. I feel your woes, it killed me too

But money was good... very good, mind you I earned it

It was good money if you got the right jobs. Some of them were terrible jobs and short timescales

I was actually top of the leader board for years, with no call backs. I even had letters/ emails for fantastic work. There were other just as good installers.

But I agree, there were lots of wankers... who didn’t give a flying hoot

Careful HF, don’t tar everyone with the same brush. My installs were lovely and perfectly correct in every possible way.
To be fair I knew a bloke who used to work for ecgs and he was very quick and very good at his job too. When he first subbied to us I couldn't believe how quick he threw pipes in.

To be fair I knew a bloke who used to work for ecgs and he was very quick and very good at his job too. When he first subbied to us I couldn't believe how quick he threw pipes in.

That’s good to know, I probably knew him if he was from Grimsby way on ;)

Careful HF, don’t tar everyone with the same brush. My installs were lovely and perfectly correct in every possible way.
Nothing to do with engineers mate. All to do with the companies themselves.

Reply to Ball park figure for a flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock