Search the forum,

Discuss Bad water pressure and lots gurgling and tapping coming from the loft in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have for a while had bad hot and cold water pressure. At a certain time in the morning the boiler comes on and you can hear bubling coming from the radiators and much louder from the tank in the attic and like a taping noise the gradually slows down after 20 seconds, it does this circle I few times in the day ? The cold water pressure downstairs is fine, the hot water pressure in the kitchen is rubbish but in the downstairs loo it fine ? It's all a bit odd. I had my local housing association come round but was very unhelpful and didnt have a clue. Please help thank you

Is the kitchen on the same floor as the downstairs loo?
Yes so the hot and cold water pressure is fine in the downstairs loo, the pressure in the kitchen (same floor as loo ) is good cold and rubbish hot, that might just be my plumbing?. Then upstairs its rubbish hot and cold and there is all sorts of noises coming from the radiators and the loft tank especially when the boiler fires up Hope that makes sence

Reply to Bad water pressure and lots gurgling and tapping coming from the loft in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock