Search the forum,

Discuss Avoid Turbulance in Digital shower mixing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend installing a digital shower. The mixing valves would be mounted in the loft. Water feed- Hot 22.mm copper pipe Cold 15mm. copper pipe.

I understand that turbulence can be a problem if the mixer valve is close to my last elbow. What length of a straight run would I need to avoid turbulence. My water pressure is 5 bar. Flow 15l./min. Combi boiler
Any advice gratefully accepted. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Avoid Turbulance in Digital shower mixing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also stated in the instruction manual for my valve. However when I turn the mixer clockwise cold water is coming out the shower instead of hot water. When...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all. My hot supply for my shower is on the left and my cold feed is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also stated in the user manu.al. However when I turn my mixer clockwise the water is turning cold when it should be hot. When I turn it anticlockwise the...
Replies
Views
Saneal
S
Hi guys , I want to install a Mira digital shower, Gravity fed system I have the correct shower, my cylinder is downstairs but I currently have an old type electric shower HOT and COLD fed from the loft on isolators . there's limited space in the attic to get to the tank but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of refurbishing my bathroom. I'll be replacing the existing bath with a walk in shower. Will be installing a thermostatic mixer valve fed by mains on the cold side and a combi boiler (Logic Combi c30) for thr hot. Ideally what I'd like to do is have the mixer valve at the...
Replies
Views
I have NuHeat UFH system, and this has no Thermostatic Blending valve on the heating circuit. (Heat Master II cylinder has pick up coil) Nu-Heat System installed - This means I can't run store above 60C due to risk of overheating UFH pipes. I want to add a Thermostatic Mixing valve so have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock