Search the forum,

Discuss Average price for fitting kitchen tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just want to get a idea what other plumber would charge to replace a existing kitchen tap with a new one obviously new pipe work would increase Labour and price etc. I think £40 is cheapest you should do it with it going up to £70-80 depending on the job sound fair

All depends on the tap. I had one a few weeks back where I charged £50 to change a pair of kitchen sink taps that were leaking.

Thought it would be an easy job as there were isolation valves for the tap, but where it had been leaking all of the nuts underneath were rusted up so I could r undo it and had to take the whole sink out :mad::mad::mad:

Doesn't it rather matter where in the UK you are?

Location matters
I think it matters if you traveling far to a job or the parking includes fees otherwise I think you shouldn’t charge more my opinion
Doesn't it rather matter where in the UK you are?

Location matters
All depends on the tap. I had one a few weeks back where I charged £50 to change a pair of kitchen sink taps that were leaking.

Thought it would be an easy job as there were isolation valves for the tap, but where it had been leaking all of the nuts underneath were rusted up so I could r undo it and had to take the whole sink out :mad::mad::mad:
yes understandable the job which look easy end up being the hardest can’t win them all would charge a little extra if i needed the sink out though but I know customers are like nowadays though cheers for input

1. Look at the House
2. Look at the cars
3. Look at holiday photo's once inside
4. Look at Artwork on walls
5. Look at wine rack or labels on wine bottles
6. Look at housewife's rack - natural or augmented. (without perving)
7. Look at pets.
8. Look at shoes worn by occupants
9. Look at housewife's rings on her fingers
10. Look at yourself in a mirror!

If you look better off than the person you are working for - do it at your price.

If you look worse off then the person you are working for - double your price.

If they have a tennis court, swimming pool & photo's of them skiing in France, Canada or the US - tripple you price.

Reply to Average price for fitting kitchen tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock