Search the forum,

Discuss Auto air vent for shower pump installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dhes

I'm about to install a monsoon universal 2 bar pump in the attic (there is no where suitable next to the hot water cylinder). I am going to take the supply out of the hot water storage cylinder using a techflange with 22mm copper pipe, put in a 350mm downward loop and then take the supply directly up into the attic. When the supply gets into the attic I was going to fit a equal T with the supply to the pump branching off and a auto vent at the top. Does this sound OK or would I be better fitting a manual vent. If this is OK could any one recomend a good quality auto/manual vent.

It Will work fine without a flange. Air free delivery can be achieved by simply seeing downwards from the horizontal distribution from cylinder. Look at aqualisa website go to shower manuals and look at diagrams of connections for pumped supply.....you Will see what i suggest is actually the most preferred method :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Should read 'teeing' and not seeing!:mad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Auto air vent for shower pump installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock