Search the forum,

Discuss Australian plumber new to the uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nathan86

hi my name is Nathan and was wondering how to go about getting licensed and ect over here. i have about 10 years in the trade manly commercial plumbing.
and a list of the major plumbing companies in the London area would be handy as well
thanks.

Welcome Nathan!! Not sure about plumbing companies in London, but we like manly commercial guys on here, croppie will be along shortly and you will see what I mean.

welcome nathan you need to do your coregas plus appliances in a training center then apply to gassafe for registration

Welcome to the forums Nathan.

Lesson 1. Commercial plumbing and heating

Stop drinking that yellow fizzy gnats pee you insist on calling beer.

hi my name is Nathan and was wondering how to go about getting licensed and ect over here. i have about 10 years in the trade manly commercial plumbing.
and a list of the major plumbing companies in the London area would be handy as well
thanks.

Firstly welcome to the forums :)

Secondly, get yourself an appointment with a shrink, an australian plumber that's come to the uk??????? Whats that all about? :) :) :)

Firstly welcome to the forums :)

Secondly, get yourself an appointment with a shrink, an australian plumber that's come to the uk??????? Whats that all about? :) :) :)

He'll always be welcome in the Arms.

We need new bar staff......

Welcome to the forums.

Emm did nobody point out that you were going the wrong way ?????????????

Plumbing in Ireland and the UK, get a van (maybe later) buy a ready 2 go mobile phone, look up local printers, 500 business cards, 10,000 flyers, start pushing them in letter box's voila your in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Australian plumber new to the uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock