Search the forum,

Discuss Atag economiser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look good and i'm also interested to know if anyone with experiences of them . Had the van out with boilers in to look at but not fitted one yet. Ive got a heat only to fit soon. I've used a lot of the a325ecx combis and like them a lot. Im hoping these are just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Atag economiser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in with a 2 wire OpenTherm bus connection. The controller is about to pack in and I'm looking at Tado instead. The controller battery is on its last legs...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer that will fit it is not an ATAG partner. Therefore, I spent the weekend trying to understand a bit more about what options I would have to control the...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently had an IC Economiser Combi 35 installed with piping upgraded from 15mm to 22mm. A different engineer (ie not the one who installed it) came out today to address a pump overrun issue and, in addition to flagging up a couple of settings which were still on factory default and a...
Replies
Views
S
    • Optimistic
Hi folks we have a 5 year old Atag boiler under guarantee and the water pressure gauge has stopped working. Used the eco button for 6 seconds etc then A6 using plus button and reading is fine of pressure. Just a faulty small round gauge stuck at zero Phoned Atag told this part is not covered...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock