Search the forum,

Discuss Astracast Targa Mixer Cartidge. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all you guys and gals out there in plumbing world. I'm just a regular DIY'er and need your help please.

This is my first post on a problem I've had for ages and have stumbled on this very useful forum.

We have an Astracast Targa mixer and I need to replace the hot cartridge. From what I can see I need to undo the large black plastic hex nut. Am I right or am I barking up the wrong spout?

If I'm right, is it a right or left handed thread. And how tight would you expect it to be.

IMG_20200214_093859.jpg

Also, any idea where I may be able to get one from on the w.w.w

Many thanks for your time

Dave

Reply to Astracast Targa Mixer Cartidge. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am trying to replace the cartridge for a waterfall tap (mixer mono) for the bathroom sink, I have run into a problem whereby I cannot remove the cartridge as the usual 32mm nut is recessed and I cannot get to it. The tap is from screwfix ( NIAGARA WATERFALL BASIN MONO MIXER TAP) I have...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older washer type inserts which has a dripping cold side. I have a pair of replacement ceramic inserts to upgrade both but the cold side insert will not shift at all. It genuinely is so tight that I am in danger of damaging the mounting even though I am...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have the Grohe Grohtherm Auto 1000 fitted with the Grohe Freehander double shower heads. If the shower head is slowly leaking, does it mean I have to replace the cartridge on the mixer? I'm finding it difficult to locate the right cartridge to purchase. I'm thinking it be best to...
Replies
Views
Hey, I am new to this forum and hope someone could help. I moved into a flat a couple of years ago and the bathroom had been refurbished. Today the handle on the shower mixer broke off and needs replacing. An easy option would be to order the replacement part and fit it but I can't find the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having problems with an old kitchen mixer tap.......the cold side is dripping from spout so I attempted to remove the brass cartridge to change rubber washers but for some reason after fully unscrewing it doesn't want to come out. Maybe something simple stopping it but I didn't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock