Search the forum,

Discuss aspire housing apprentiships stoke in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben15stoke

hi i have got an interview with pm training stoke who are appart of aspire housing . i was wondering if anyone knows if they are any good

I've just had a look at this website, and it sounds ok.

I think that an apprenticeship with a local authority/housing association is one of the best ways to learn this trade as you will experience a wide variety of jobs, (servicing, repairs, installations). Working with a one man band, you might only get installation experience.

If someone really wanted to get in to this trade, this is the way that I would recommend.

Looking at your previous posts I've seen that your still young, at school with excellent academic abilities having completed some of your GCSEs one year earlier, I'd also recommend looking at other programmes with big companies in a sector where there is a better future.

Okay thanks . If i dont get on the apprentiship then i am going to do a year of heating and ventalation at my college then the family friend whos a plumber said he might employ me and learn me the water side of plumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to aspire housing apprentiships stoke in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock