Search the forum,

Discuss aspirator washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI

I need to get an aspirator washer for a double siphonic wc pan

Can anyone tell me where I could find one

thanks

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to aspirator washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I’ve used the hep20 tap connectors a few years back when I did. C&G plumbing course. I brought a few the other day and in the packet was a loose washer (not the tap flat washer). Can anyone tell me what it is used. I’m using copper pipe btw. Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm blanking a couple of openings in a hot water cylinder. The Screwfix Flomasta 1" BSP plugs fit perfectly but no washer supplied or listed. Given that the element has a washer and everything else is a compression fitting I'm concerned these should have one. The alternative is PTFE...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing my first Belfast/butler kitchen sink. It came with the waste and stainless steel drain. To my surprise the kit only has one washer in which the instructions clearly state that it should be placed underneath the sink. My question is, shouldn't there be a washer between the...
Replies
Views
Hi, The isolation valve feeding my toilet cistern was leaking. After considerable effort, I was able to lift up the cistern to put an O-ring washer around the top of the inner circle referred to with an arrow in the attached image. Unfortunately, when I let the water through, there was a burst...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have just installed a pop up waste on new basin. I have siliconed the top with the washer, and the water holds inside the basin with the waste closed but when I pop it up to release the water down the drain it leaks out from the underside of the sink where the backnut nut washer are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock