Search the forum,

Discuss Asbestos anyone seen sparkly / shimmering asbestos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
anyone seen sparkly / shimmering asbestos, i think its cement board as it looks too new to be ab

This is what you need to avoid Shaunie . Kop

Attachments

• 20181012_100430.jpg
    20181012_100430.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 20181012_100438.jpg
    20181012_100438.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15

Reply to Asbestos anyone seen sparkly / shimmering asbestos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Anyone seen this sort of setup before? Not sure if it will be like a clay connector but cemented up ? Never come across it before Any advice be appreciated before I chip away at it.
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have noticed that unlike the other threads of the radiator which are sealed with something that really looks like hemp ("foto 1"), one of them has this white material wrapped around/inside the joint ("foto 2"). Could anybody tell me if it may be/could contain any asbestos? Many...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a DIY shower enclosure and going to board over the current plasterboard with waterproof backerboard. The best prices seem to be for Marmox XPS board as an alternative to WEDI but online the delivery cost is killing me. A local supplier I can collect from sells some that they say is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock