Search the forum,

Discuss Arvada, CO - Plumber / Drain combo Techs - Health Dental - $ Cash Sign-on bonus $ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi There!
It's a great day at Master Blaster Plumbing and Drain LLC!

We are hiring Plumbing and Drain Technicians that already possess Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Service experience.

Requirements:
You must possess the following to be considered for hire;
-Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity, Friendly People Skills.
-Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Experience
-Have Your Own Hand Tools
-Pass Criminal Background Check
-Valid And Good Driver's License MVR
-Work 8-5 Mon-Fri + Rotating On-Call

We Provide;
-Cash Sign-On Bonus
-25% Commission + 2% New Account Sales
-Health and Dental Insurance After 30-Days
-1 Week Vacation Pay
-Ipad with digital dispatching and invoicing software
-Technical Training Classes
-Licensed Apprenticeship Program
-Weekends off honoring the Sabbath
-Major Holidays Off

We provide FLAT-RATE PRICING for Plumbing Service And Repair, Sewer and Drain Cleaning, Kitchen and Bath Remodel, and Sewer / Gas and Water Excavation Repairs and replacement to our Commercial and Residential community.

We are a very busy Christian family owned company built on a solid reputation of integrity since 2003 Providing Plumbing Services to the Residential and Commercial community inside the 470-Corridor. We are about to celebrate our 18-Year anniversary of service excellence!

Our Culture:
We take pride in our culture at Master Blaster. We're committed to fostering a friendly, positive and respectful environment of Christian morals where employees are encouraged to be themselves and let their uniqueness shine!
We believe teamwork and originality make work the fun and successful adventure it should be! We also recognize that our company’s greatest asset is our employees and we enjoy honoring and showing our sincere appreciation to each employee!

Contact me here for more information!!

Reply to Arvada, CO - Plumber / Drain combo Techs - Health Dental - $ Cash Sign-on bonus $ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock