Search the forum,

Discuss ariston ecombi. insufficient circulation error ? help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neiloliver

I keep getting this error, I'll explain what happens. First thing in the morning when I get up usually the boiler has locked out with this error, it would appear that when the heating tries to kick in it trips the boiler. Now if I turn on the hot water tap then reset the boiler it fires up supplying hot water, then if I turn off the tap the heating circuit clicks in and works, if I then turn on the tap the hot water works and turn off the heating works. This error only appears to happen when there has been no load on the system and the heating circuit tries to kick in, help please.

Hi and welcome. Your best bet is to get a gas safe registered engineer out who will be able to diagnose and fix your problem. We cannot advise on anything within the boiler casing to untrained people as this forms part of the combustion seal. Maybe advertise on here in the im looking for a plumber section and one of our lads may be able to help you out.

[Thanks Riley, but I'm after suggestions of what could be the cause, I fitted the boiler myself and have had it all passed off by a qualified plumber would has unfortunately passed away now. I just need to know what I need to be looking at parts wise for pricing purposes and do not intend to do the work myself. But being in the construction game I know that some tradesmen can be a bit dodgy when it comes to what actually needs doing.!QUOTE=Riley;759100]Hi and welcome. Your best bet is to get a gas safe registered engineer out who will be able to diagnose and fix your problem. We cannot advise on anything within the boiler casing to untrained people as this forms part of the combustion seal. Maybe advertise on here in the im looking for a plumber section and one of our lads may be able to help you out.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ariston ecombi. insufficient circulation error ? help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock