Search the forum,

Discuss Ariston boiler cuts off when hot water boosts in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello we are having issues with our Ariston gas boiler, it’s not a combo boiler, we have a separate hot tank. The boiler trips off when the hot water boosts. We store pans in the cupboard under the boiler and I suspect we have knocked a valve. I have taken pictures, would anyone be able to tell me if the valves are positioned correctly?

I can’t see pictures, did you forget to upload them? I suspect water in a zone valve.

Sorry forgot to attach them….I’m stressing out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• 48FBF567-2EB3-4BD9-9334-27315034FC47.jpeg
    48FBF567-2EB3-4BD9-9334-27315034FC47.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 12
  • BBD79C23-EE15-49DA-A2D9-B43DBEB6B5B3.jpeg
    BBD79C23-EE15-49DA-A2D9-B43DBEB6B5B3.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 9
Difficult to say, but one filling valve looks off. Have a look in the cylinder cupboard at the motorised valve(s) for water egress from spindle and ingress into the valves.

The 2 port looks ok. Is the boiler firing up, then going off? I interpreted it as trips off, my bad. Is the pressure ok?

It’s possible it’s overheating on hot water, so could just be a fault somewhere. On the zone valve in the cylinder cupboard, they’ll be a lever , select hot water on the programmer, and check out the lever, if there’s resistance then the valve isn’t opening up as it should. This valve will be where the pipes enter the cylinder.

Reply to Ariston boiler cuts off when hot water boosts in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock