Search the forum,

Discuss Are Viesman promoting on UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
Been a few particular posts around them recently and the replies from us genuine. They are good boilers but I have a suspicious nature
centralheatking

Don’t think so just great boilers

But I do see Robs point. We all know that people are paid to promote products on forums and social media.

I was originally going to go for the Worcester Bosch but my installer recommended Veissman. He said it was a better boiler especially with the 10 year warranty option.

I was originally going to go for the Worcester Bosch but my installer recommended Veissman. He said it was a better boiler especially with the 10 year warranty option.

Viessmann = premier league
Wooosters = Sunday league

Thats another tenner I have earnt today

Vaillant do a 10 year, Ideal do a 12, I’d like to see one fail in 11 years 11months and watch them wriggle out of it

choose the boiler because its the most suitable for you, the warranty is a separate issue...honestly would you buy
a dacia sandero or a trabant however long the warranty was ? Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Vaillant do a 10 year, Ideal do a 12, I’d like to see one fail in 11 years 11months and watch them wriggle out of it
Look all these manu are falling over themselves to offer essentially similar products at inflated prices to secure their market share...and using warrantee as the sales vehicle to get the customer...whats next
2o year warrantee ..anyway one or two will go bust eventually because it is not sustainable...then were will the warrantee sit...with the administrators when it goes insolvent...Rob Foster aka
centralheatking...the excessive price is to fund the warranty ...so punters are actually paying up front for their boiler cover when they buy the units anyway...CHKing

Look all these manu are falling over themselves to offer essentially similar products at inflated prices to secure their market share...and using warrantee as the sales vehicle to get the customer...whats next
2o year warrantee ..anyway one or two will go bust eventually because it is not sustainable...then were will the warrantee sit...with the administrators when it goes insolvent...Rob Foster aka
centralheatking...the excessive price is to fund the warranty ...so punters are actually paying up front for their boiler cover when they buy the units anyway...CHKing

They just put a slice of cash into an insurance fund so of course they don’t want to pay out. I went on the Ideal max course a few weeks ago, the guy there pretty much said there’s not much covered in the long warranty, pumps, diverted valves and thermistors etc are “consumables”
It’s a joke

Viessman are ok but the same as worcester and vaillant massively overpriced to do the same job a baxi ideal etc do.

These long warranties are a joke as well they only work for the people that only install and then come back just to chuck an analyser in the boiler every year.

I wish they would just go back to 1 or 2 year warranty so we can start doing breakdowns again. If it takes for one of the big companies to go bust let's just hope they hurry up and do it and allow our trade to pick up again.

Viessman are ok but the same as worcester and vaillant massively overpriced to do the same job a baxi ideal etc do.

These long warranties are a joke as well they only work for the people that only install and then come back just to chuck an analyser in the boiler every year.

I wish they would just go back to 1 or 2 year warranty so we can start doing breakdowns again. If it takes for one of the big companies to go bust let's just hope they hurry up and do it and allow our trade to pick up again.
Its heading towards the lease car set up...oops your boiler on our scheme has gone **** up so we can sell you another at discount for an extra payment
...same as the mobile phone market ...which is receeding
centralheatking

Its heading towards the lease car set up...oops your boiler on our scheme has gone **** up so we can sell you another at discount for an extra payment
...same as the mobile phone market ...which is receeding
centralheatking

Was there not a company like that a few years ago? You paid x amount per month got a new boiler and they looked after it then in 10 years time you could get another one.

Was there not a company like that a few years ago? You paid x amount per month got a new boiler and they looked after it then in 10 years time you could get another one.
Great Universal piloted the model a few years ago but people were too savy then, modern expensive coffee drinking, mobile phone car leasing wannabies will be ideal suckers for this. central heatking

“consumables” It’s a joke

Completely off the subject, I bought a Vax vacuum cleaner,under 12 months old, the brush bar failed, rang up, they said “it’s a consumable, so not covered under warranty”, granted it was only £12 delivered for a new one, but still the inconvenience.

Completely off the subject, I bought a Vax vacuum cleaner,under 12 months old, the brush bar failed, rang up, they said “it’s a consumable, so not covered under warranty”, granted it was only £12 delivered for a new one, but still the inconvenience.

What you should of done is take it back to where you bought it and said I've checked my consumer rights give me another one. And hey presto new vacuum cleaner.

What you should of done is take it back to where you bought it and said I've checked my consumer rights give me another one. And hey presto new vacuum cleaner.

Couldn’t, bought direct from Vax :oops:, you live and learn. I always want to go consumer champion,but my Wife doesn’t like all that, so just do as I’m told.

Couldn’t, bought direct from Vax :oops:, you live and learn. I always want to go consumer champion,but my Wife doesn’t like all that, so just do as I’m told.

I dont but I bought a £600 cooker that kept going wrong in the end I went to AO and said I've checked my consumer rights and it is not fit for purpose and they gave me the same amount for a new cooker.

Reply to Are Viesman promoting on UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock