Search the forum,

Discuss Are ActivFlo water conditioners any good please UK? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Are ActivFlo water conditioners any good please UK? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Does anyone out there have experience of a water CONDITIONER - I don't want a water softener installed and I wondered if these really work or just a gimmick? I would appreciate any information/reviews from either owners or plumbers please.
Replies
Views
carole and daisy
C
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the moment. So far I've only come across two that did. One refunded after two days without any explanation. The other I placed an order with I've not had...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys I have been asked to install a new electric shower at a property. The customer is saying her old one has no power. She has a combi boiler so can’t fit a power shower and the original shower only has a cold water feed. I am looking at investing in a rothenburg flow cup. Are they any good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to be micro bubbles and clears, upwards, in a few seconds leaving no residue. Though this is a hard water area in 45 years have never had this cloudy...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many years and seems to be leaking.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock