Search the forum,

Discuss Are 15mm inlet pipes okay for this? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. I'd appreciate if anyone can tell me whether this shower will work with the two 15mm pipes (150mm centres) I have coming out of my wall? Thanks.

Hi all. I'd appreciate if anyone can tell me whether this shower will work with the two 15mm pipes (150mm centres) I have coming out of my wall? Thanks.

According to the installation instructions:

the inlets are '15mm compression at 153mm centres', which is the same size as your existing pipes but with a 3mm difference on the centres. So, it's not going to be a plug-and-play installation, assuming you measured '150mm' accurately and there is no 'play' on the existing pipes.

Thanks. This is boiler and cylinder, hoping it's okay?

Attachments

• tempImage6SN8yG.png
    tempImage6SN8yG.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • tempImageyvZKRy.png
    tempImageyvZKRy.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 6

Reply to Are 15mm inlet pipes okay for this? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
A
I have a mixer shower with standard 15cm inlet pipe spacing designed to accept vertical (downward) inlet pipes. The plumbing from my wall has two inlet pipes at the right (15cm) spacing, but they emerge straight out from the wall horizontally instead of descending vertically. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, in order to replace the solenoid on my shower I need to take it off the wall (bad shower design). I've got all the electrics disconnected, it's detached from the wall itself and I've unscrewed where the water pipe from the wall connects to the shower inlet (I'm sorry I don't know the right...
Replies
Views
J
I have an existing shower which I've removed and exposed the two pipes from the wall. If I was taking a guess they're around 2cm ish in diameter. I have the Mira shower here is the instruction guide...
Replies
Views
JamiePattison
J
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock