• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Aquas tempos,suppliers and feed back thank you in the Product Reviews area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Rob Horton

Hi I’m looking into the aquas tempos shower water and energy saving devise.
Can you please recommend suppliers thank you.

Reply to Aquas tempos,suppliers and feed back thank you in the Product Reviews area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

M
I prefer Mira, based mostly on a bad experience with Triton trying to shirk its duties under the Consumer Rights Act or Sale of Goods I think it...
Replies
Views
Ric2013
R
S
I am a reluctant LL of a single property, with a boiler on the second floor that needed an internally fitted flue terminal due to height...
Replies
Views
SweetWilliam
S
J
Ah, thanks - I'd assumed it £260 just to look at it. If it includes the repair, then it will be well worth it.
Replies
Views
JamesMcNeil
J
N
Eg https://les.mitsubishielectric.co.uk/products/residential-heating/cylinder/ecodan-ftc6-monobloc-pre-plumbed-solar-cylinder
Replies
Views
ShaunCorbs
ShaunCorbs
S
Replies
Views
S

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum