Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa vs Hansgrohe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm about to buy a thermostatic shower and decided on the Hansgrohe Crometta 240. On Amazon this has hundreds of good reviews and believe the brand has a good reputation and build quality, so would be a good choice.

However, I've just viewed a YouTube video by a plumber installing and recommending the Aqualisa Midas 220. The Aqualisa again looks good quality and is a well known brand. Unfortunately there's only a handful of reviews compared to the Hansgrohe, which makes me wonder if the Aqualisa isn't so good.

Can any professional with knowledge of both showers advise which is the better, or is there too little to separate them?

Many thanks for your time.

I would go hansgrohe

Reply to Aqualisa vs Hansgrohe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had three quotes for a new boiler and UV cylinder. All quotes are very similar in price (only about ÂŁ200 difference between the most expensive and the cheapest). They are all accredited installers meaning we should get the maximum guarantee. So it will probably come down to which is the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I believe that some time ago I may have replaced the Shower Pump that stopped working after approximately 3 to 5 years or more with the wrong Shower Head Pump type. The Shower is Gravity Fed from the Cold Water Tank in the Loft above the Bathroom where the Hot Water Tank is within...
Replies
Views
My kitchen mixer tap (Franke Zurich) has developed a drip. Presumably the cartridge (hot) has started to wear out. It is one that I replaced about 3 and half yrs ago for the same reason (not sure how old its predecessor was as we inherited it). Doesn't seem a particularly great lifespan, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock