• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Aqualisa vs Hansgrohe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm about to buy a thermostatic shower and decided on the Hansgrohe Crometta 240. On Amazon this has hundreds of good reviews and believe the brand has a good reputation and build quality, so would be a good choice.

However, I've just viewed a YouTube video by a plumber installing and recommending the Aqualisa Midas 220. The Aqualisa again looks good quality and is a well known brand. Unfortunately there's only a handful of reviews compared to the Hansgrohe, which makes me wonder if the Aqualisa isn't so good.

Can any professional with knowledge of both showers advise which is the better, or is there too little to separate them?

Many thanks for your time.

Reply to Aqualisa vs Hansgrohe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net