Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa processor unit issue... in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys. I have not really dealt with these units so wondering if anyone else has. Have no power on the digital on off button and I have power to the processor. Aqualisa have given 3 options, they fix the processor (how?) For £400

Install all new kit with latest smart features at £750, usually valve it's self is over 1k.

Or I buy a processor box for £370.
What I want to know is are the parts they would replace on this unit available?

Cheers all.

I’m guessing the boards gone any fuses you can see ??

I would go with a new processor watch it as they do two models hp and low pressure

I usually find it's the cheapest to buy the full unit from Screwfix, least then you get a new riser kit and controller as well. The visage is bargain at £299 (For non pumped and single outlet) and i'm sure the Quartz controller still works with it (The processor seems the same too!).

I usually find it's the cheapest to buy the full unit from Screwfix, least then you get a new riser kit and controller as well. The visage is bargain at £299 (For non pumped and single outlet) and i'm sure the Quartz controller still works with it (The processor seems the same too!).

Now this looks good. Am I right in thinking that the gravity fed pumped has a mini pump processor on it and it does not need have an external pump feeding it?

Now this looks good. Am I right in thinking that the gravity fed pumped has a mini pump processor on it and it does not need have an external pump feeding it?
I assume you're referring to the single pumped box/kit, which houses the pump in the processor box (It's a larger box) It's that long since i've done a pumped one I can't remember exactly what they're like, i'm usually taking them out and putting HP ones in when we do a Unvented or Combi - I usually find the cheapest way is to get them from Screwfix.

I assume you're referring to the single pumped box/kit, which houses the pump in the processor box (It's a larger box) It's that long since i've done a pumped one I can't remember exactly what they're like, i'm usually taking them out and putting HP ones in when we do a Unvented or Combi - I usually find the cheapest way is to get them from Screwfix.

I am hoping this is what it is from the name. It just says gravity pumped unit aqualisa visage

Yeah that's correct, has the pump in it and doesn't need an external pump.

For the money for pump boxes are a bargain, and it means they can go in the loft too. They don't need much head.

Yeah that's correct, has the pump in it and doesn't need an external pump.

For the money for pump boxes are a bargain, and it means they can go in the loft too. They don't need much head.

Thanks so much. Looks a bargain for £369. Over £700 from Aqualisa

Reply to Aqualisa processor unit issue... in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock