Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa processor problem in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Electrician has stood on my aqualisa shower processor box/pump unit and now the water does not get hot enough for a shower even though the indicator light stays on to say it has reached temp....any ideas ?

I think it would be difficult to prove ....he hasn't admitted he done the dastardly deed

OK - I assumed you had seen this happen .......... given the way your OP is worded.

The failure could be a complete coincidence:)

PS : Have you tried switching it off at the isolator for a few minutes?

OK - I assumed you had seen this happen . given the way your OP is worded.

The failure could be a complete coincidence:)

PS : Have you tried switching it off at the isolator for a few minutes?
I have read that the unit should be isolated for two to three hours to reset it but that was after a power failure....but I will give it a go

Your a bit screwed with these, aqualisa won't sell replacement parts to us plumbers best to contact them directly for a repair or replacement. Kop

Screwfix is your best bet for replacement. You can usually buy the full shower set for cheaper than what Aqualisa offer you the processor for! Obviously dependant on which one it is.

Reply to Aqualisa processor problem in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock