Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa, Mira, or Triton? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markstrat

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum but from the threads I have read you chaps seem like a helpful bunch.
I have a few customers who want to replace their old showers with a known make (they quoted Aqualisa, Mira and Triton).

I was wondering which make would do you recommend?

Cheers,

Mark

if money is tight-triton. money no object-mira or aqualisa imho.

Welcome along :)

Electric - Mira
Pumped - Triton
Digital - Aqualisa
Thermo shower valve - Mira

At the budget end I'd choose:
Triton for electric, Mira for mixer.

I don't do many mixers but have fitted plenty of electric showers and don't mind at all if someone supplies me with a Mira. In fairness they're probably all as good as each other - some customers just prefer particular makes.

Mira for me, especially the Rada range which is for commercial use and hard wearing, but expensive but if you can afford it, that's what I'd go for.
Don't forget Bristan, they make brilliant taps and are making good showers now as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bristan range especially if it's for landlords the smile range is great vfm

These Bristan showers any good then guys ? keep seeing them in merchants but i still sway towards the triton or mira,

Ive only ever really dealt with mira electric apart from the odd triton which i find cheap and nasty

Thanks for the advice!
I've heard Triton for the lower end as well. Money is mostly not an issue for them, and I heard some good things about Aqualisa's extended service and Mira's quality, so I'm wondering from our (plumber's) perspective whats better; peace of mind from the reliability, faster installation times, or just great quality?

once again, cheers!

Mira all the way. They're leagues ahead in terms of quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa, Mira, or Triton? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was having and in the end I replaced everything, new engine and new front cover . This was working great for a month or so, but now noticed an intermittent...
Replies
Views
We had an Aqualisa rise shower fitted about 4 years ago - the rail has no screws - there is a locking mechanism and a tool provided to remove it. Unfortunately the fitters fitted our rail upside down so the locking mechanism is at the top so difficult to see (and against the wall). The aqualisa...
Replies
Views
We have just had our second Mira shower tray 1700 x 900 fitted the last one cracked and my replaced. my husband was having a shower today. He heard a very loud crack and felt it nothing visible. It’s similar to when you would have been walking on a ice like when you hear a crack, and it makes...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, and thank you for reading. My partner and I have just purchased our first property that came with a dual cylinder electric water heater, and an electric shower in the bathroom. As it happens, the shower needs replacement, and we were thinking of removing the electric shower (Mira Sport)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock