Search the forum,

Discuss apprenticeship opportunity near maidstone, kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
We are looking for apprentice to join an increasingly busy plumbing & heating company based Near maidstone in kent.

Wage will depend on age & experience, working hours can be varied Monday - Friday. Pension if entitled will be offered.

We are only looking for punctual, well mannered and hardworking individuals with a desire to learn all aspects of plumbing & heating as our work is varied.

If interested please pm me

Great opportunity for some lucky person hope you get the right candidate apply........regards Turnpin:)

We are looking for apprentice to join an increasingly busy plumbing & heating company based Near maidstone in kent.

Wage will depend on age & experience, working hours can be varied Monday - Friday. Pension if entitled will be offered.

We are only looking for punctual, well mannered and hardworking individuals with a desire to learn all aspects of plumbing & heating as our work is varied.

If interested please pm me
Have you approached JTL ?
Taking on a JTL Apprentice | JTL Training

Hi Chris,

Yeah JTL have sent me a list of people i am just contacting but would prefer someone to approach me under the own initiative as have had a few apprentices now and seem to think they are doing me a favour.

considering maybe sub a qualified plumber if i cant find right candidate

Shame when it comes down to when apprentices seem to think They are doing you a favour how old is the oldest age you would accept....maybe someone more mature would appreciate the opportunity.....regards Turnpin:)

Hi Chris,

Yeah JTL have sent me a list of people i am just contacting but would prefer someone to approach me under the own initiative as have had a few apprentices now and seem to think they are doing me a favour.

considering maybe sub a qualified plumber if i cant find right candidate
I know it can be difficult to select the right one but they did approach JTL in the first place, so maybe give them a go/trial?
They "seem to think they are doing me a favour" I hear this a lot from some companies, all I can say is I teach some very bright, well motivated, interested, hard work YOUNG men & women who will end up being far better than me, given half a chance. Of course there are a few that aren't but thats the same in any industry. What were you like at their age ?

Starting young & completing an apprenticeship in this trade has got so.... many advantages over other routs in, maybe that is why there is only funding for the training up till 20.

With all due respect it is normally the ones that have not been interviewed / selected properly that give have the problems.
A very good article in the HPM mag last month Page 20 "Great teams make great companies"

Reply to apprenticeship opportunity near maidstone, kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock