Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship opportunity near maidstone in kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Everyone,

looking for new apprentice, we are based near maidstone in kent. please send CV to [email protected]

Must have great time keeping, neat & tidy, keen to learn and hardworking.

Haha i am a strange one that does not drink tea or coffee, but definitely needs to be able to use a hoover.

found one, surprised how little interest their was though. no one wants to be a plumber these days :(

Glad you found someone great opportunity for some lucky person in this day and age.....thanks for posting it on here first...regards Turnpin:)

he mature student mate, everyone thinks I'm the apprentice when we turn up. he doing 4 year apprenticeship. going really good so far.

he mature student mate, everyone thinks I'm the apprentice when we turn up. he doing 4 year apprenticeship. going really good so far.[/QUOTE
Brilliant ....glad you've found someone up to the job....even if he makes you look younger lol....refreshing to hear of a company still taking on apprentices keep up the good work...regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship opportunity near maidstone in kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, A new plumbing and bathroom store opening in slough, looking for a knowledgeable trades person to work on our trade counter full time. Salary will depend on experience and knowledge. please email CV to [email protected] for more details.
Replies
Views
Absolute P&B
A
Growing plumbing & heating company based near maidstone in kent, looking for reliable and experienced gas safe heating engineer & plumber/heating engineer. van, uniform, PAYE & pension provided plumber 30-32k per annum - mon-fri gas engineer 38-40k per annum - mon-fri send me a message if...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have solar panels for our hot water, so we have the main water tank in the airing cupboard, plus a small pressurised (I think) tank. The smaller one has been leaking for several years leaving rusty water on the outside & on towels in the cupboard. The system also keeps losing pressure...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock