Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship needed in Merseyside area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobSmith1988

Hello,
I'm in need of a Plumbing and heating apprenticeship in the Merseyside area.

I got taken on as an apprentice plumbing and heating engineer a few months ago everything was great, I am set to start my plumbing and heating college course which would be a 1day a week couse run along side working with my emoloyer, the start date is september 2013 at liverpool comunity college.

But one week ago my boss came into some financial problems and had to let me go, i'm devastated. Ive put my entire heart into this trade and want to make this my life. Im 24 years old and very very keen, bought my own tools, work gear and am teaching myself in my garage at home, I just need someone to give me a chance. I think taking on a 24 year old like myself would be ideal as im focused.

The college would help my new employer out with a lump sum of monry also.

I would be forever in your debt if you could do me the honour of taking me on as your apprentice.

im in the hightown area of liverpool
my mobile number is 07919285383
my name is Rob

Hi rob if you pm me your contact details I will give you a call next week for a quick chat I may be looking for someone I'm based in bootle but cover northwest England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship needed in Merseyside area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer that speaks English! Both the engineer that built the fireplace and the heating engineer that service the system dont agree with each other on system...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament and how have you overcome it. I’m a wife of a heating engineer - who has recently started out full time (2 years ago self employed 15 years...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock