Search the forum,

Discuss apprentice in berkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

finished level 1 & 2 city and guilds at college a couple years ago. Looking for an apprenticeship or traineeship.

Might want to expand your post a little and sell yourself. Stand out from the crowd.

Your right mate tbh im not sure how to use this website lol if i comment it here will people see it? Or should i make another thread 🤷🏽‍♂️

finished level 1 & 2 city and guilds at college a couple years ago. Looking for an apprenticeship or traineeship.

Might want to expand your post a little and sell yourself. Stand out from the crowd.
Tbh everyone will always say the same thing hardworking, dont expext much pay. All i can really offer is work as my dad and uncles are all property developers and would probably give work to someone willing to help me 🤷🏽‍♂️

That's not exactly inspiring mate.

How did you find college? Did you enjoy any particular aspect of the courses? Any proud moments? Interests outside of work so you've got something to talk about?

What can you already do? If you can already competently work on any aspects of housing maintenance then say what you are confident doing. If you've done any work experience say where and what you did. What if any trade magazines do you read and can you say any part of what you read was interesting or useful to you? Say what your goals are for the future like working independently and building confidence so you can work on your own to a high standard. Say if you have a driving license or are working towards getting it.

Surely if your family is in property development then that's the place to start. Can they not put in a word for you or get your details out there or help you do that yourself?

Reply to apprentice in berkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock