Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone watch american football? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

H

Hybrid

Just watched Kansas City Chiefs get robbed by the Indianapolis Colts in the first game of the wild card play-offs after an epic come back. Just slammed down 2 espressos and watching New Orleans Saints v Philadelphia Eagles.

I love this sport but it's so inconvenient if you're not a night owl.
Planned a day off on 3rd feb to sleep in after the superbowl game.

Ive just slammed down 2 bottles of red, a half dozen or maybe 8 cans of tennents and 3/4 a bottle of bowmore.
I'll be up all night again :smile:

That'd send me straight to sleep. I'm a notorious social snoozer, my mates have left me sleeping in pubs plenty of times :)

I do like NFL, went to see the chargers take on the titans a couple years back in san diego and the chargers have been my team ever since. Don't really get round to watching much of it though as the game are on for too long. Its fine when you are actually there as its a good day out, but on TV it takes up too much time lol.

Reply to Anyone watch american football? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock