Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know what this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a boiler that turns itself off every 5 minutes, to turn it back on, i have to press the little button on this. Anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• IMG_7872.jpg
    IMG_7872.jpg
    760 KB · Views: 25
your room stat wireless receiver, do you have a room stat?

i would say change the batteries in the room stat as you shouldn't using that button

no that button just manually turns the heating on for installer test

Reply to Anyone know what this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it is only giving out cold water regardless of where the temperature control is placed, the only difference is the more you move to the dial to the cold...
Replies
Views
Morning, I had a call yesterday from a colleague who said that after turning off the water the tap jammed and could not open back up. By all accounts the Stop tap closed fine and the spindle turned easily whilst turning the water off. Does anyone know what would have caused this? Thanks Andy
Replies
Views
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and just turn boiler on when needed. Its showing 14 and when i set it higher sometimes it comes on sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it starts and then...
Replies
Views
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and it was hammering constantly after filling. I turned off this stopcock, drained all the pipes, turned the taps back off and then let the water back...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Stopcock in kitchen wall panel turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Red gate valve in airing cupboard next to bathroom turns off...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock