Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone help identify these parts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

As per title, looking at making these out of 1/2" pipe for a local charity to raffle off but could do with a list of fittings (mainly the one that clamps to the bottle) if anyone could lend a hand?
IMG-20190430-WA0007.jpg

I think the bottle clip / mech is just wedged in there

It’s a cam lock adapter

1/2” lever valve

1/2” blanked nipple / closed end

All the materials are going to be stainless

Materials cost around £50-80 ish

Reply to Anyone help identify these parts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in this boiler cupboard. So questions: 1.Anybody got a photo of a good professional job please. 2. Where to stop the insulation under the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm guessing its a trade sink that plumbers would buy. The sink has 1708 indented in the china which i guess is a model number but doesnt show up on google...
Replies
Views
N
Hello, The brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge broke. I have asked numerous plumbers and supply stores, but no one is able to identify the company, part, or model number. I thought I found the part from Rohl, but after speaking with their customer service, they said...
Replies
Views
Newbie1
N
Hello, The brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge broke. I have asked numerous plumbers and supply stores, but no one is able to identify the company, part, or model number. I thought I found the part from Rohl, but after speaking with their customer service, they said...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock